Share:

White Wine
Quinta de Arcossó
Arinto 2019, 75cl
Trás-os-Montes

27,49
approx. £23.57

 13.6%

 2023-2027

 Serve at 13º

 

O Produtor, tasting note published in July 14th 1905

Aroma with a slight floral note, apple, and lime. On the palate, it exhibits a full and rich body, a lot of density supported by excellent acidity that gives it a very long and saline finish.

Check out all the wines from this producer

Quinta de Arcossó

The white wine Quinta de Arcossó Arinto is born in Arcossó – Vidago – Sub-region of Ribeira de Oura, on a 1-hectare plot integrated into an 8-hectare newly planted vineyard in 2017, located on a broad hillside at a medium altitude (450 meters), facing southeast, with about 35% slope. Soil of granitic origin.

Grapes were harvested on September 14th, with 80% of the wine undergoing alcoholic fermentation and aging in stainless steel tanks with “bâtonnage” during fermentation, and the remaining 20% in French oak barrels. Bottling took place in October 2020, after which the wine aged in the bottle for 30 months.

It can be decanted 60 minutes before serving and served at a temperature of 13°C.

Allergens information

Contains sulphites.

SKU: 107167

Quinta de Arcossó

In the Ribeira de Oura, between Vidago and Chaves, Trás-os-Montes, in Northern Portugal, you’ll find a unique place for wine production – Quinta de Arcossó.

Located in a region with strong winemaking traditions dating back to pre-Roman times, the vineyards are planted on a south-facing convex slope at an altitude of 400 meters with about a 20% incline. In its granitic soil, carefully selected grape varieties adapted to the region thrive.

In the winery, the full potential of the grapes is expressed, and mechanical operations are minimized.

As a result of the perfect harmony between nature and man, excellent wine has been produced on the 12 hectares of Quinta de Arcossó since 2005.

In each bottle from the estate, you discover unique wines, full of complex aromas, and complemented by dense and prolonged finishes.

Address

Quinta de Arcossó
Lugar do Penedo do Lobo, n.º9, 5425-023 Arcossó
T +351 276999109
Email: quintadearcosso@sapo.pt