Share:

White Wine
Vale do Chafariz
Reserve 2018, 75cl
Alentejo

7,49
approx. £6.42

 13%

 Good ageing

 Serve at 10º- 12º

0 /5
0 ratings

 

O Produtor, tasting note published in September 27th 2020

Citrus colour, well defined aromas with notes of stone fruit (apricot and yellow plum) well integrated with some minerality.

Vale do Chafariz

Night harvest in order to maintain the physical and aromatic integrity of the berries, with pneumatic pressing. 70% of the wine ferments in stainless steel at controlled temperature and the remaining 30% ferments in French oak barrels for a period of 4 months.
Limited to existing stock. In case the wine you bought is out of stock, we will contact you to propose a different wine, or to return the amount paid.
Promotions on wines cannot be combined with other discounts or coupons.

Allergens information

Contains sulphites.

SKU: 105461