Share:

White Wine
Quinta das Cerejeiras
Grande Reserva 2017, 75cl
Óbidos

20
approx. £17.61

 13%

 2018-2023

 Serve at 10º-12º

 

João Guedes, tasting note published in May 27th 2018

Deep citrus yellow. Elegant aroma and complex of ripe fruit and well integrated wood notes. In the mouth it is well balanced with a smooth and silky texture, harmoniously combining ripe fruit with wood. Very elegant, with good acidity and freshness.

Quinta das Cerejeiras

The grapes in perfect sanitary and maturation conditions are carefully picked by hand. The grapes, fully distilled, are lightly crushed and pressed immediately to obtain a fruity and balanced wine with good acidity. The must was fermented in French oak barrels (40%) and the rest (60%) in steel vats at controlled temperature (16-18º) for twenty-one days. The wine is bottled after ageing 8 months in wooden barrels and 4 months in steel vats. Limited to existing stock. In case the wine you bought is out of stock, we will contact you to propose a different wine, or to return the amount paid. Promotions on wines cannot be accumulated with other discounts or coupons.

Awards

Gold – Vinhos de Lisboa (2018)
17 pts – Revista Grandes Escolhas (2018)
17,5 pts – Revista Paixão pelo Vinho (2018)
95 pts – Provas Aníbal Coutinho (2018)
Gold- BASF Viticultor (2017)
95 pts – Guia Copo & Alma

Allergens information

Contains sulphites.

SKU: 101824